MERMAID: clay facial mask "Calm + Purify" is ideal for blemish prone complexions but suitable for most skin types.
Packaged in a glass jar that is easy to depenses only what you need to use. Enough in each jar for six facial mask.
Directions: Mix (1) tsp. of dry facial powder with purified water to a consistency of yogurt and apply to face avoiding orbital eye area. Leave on until dry, take a warm wet washcloth and start to gently remove your mask. Use your toner to remove any extra mask and apply your facial oil of moisturizer.
Ingredients are All Organic + Wildcrafted
Benefits of product ingredients:
* White Kaolin Clay - Gently cleanses, Purifies and detoxifies your skin from dirt and grime.
* Olive Kaolin Clay - Effective on acne-prone skin, refines and lifts skin and tightens pores. Balances oil production in the skin.
* Algae Sea Kelp Powder - Packed with minerals and vitamins that benefits your skin, helps to detox blemish prone skin of impurities + toxins and is anti-inflammatory.
* Spirulina Powder - Good for Acne prone skin with antibacterial properties, detoxifies and soothes inflammation.
* Schisandra Fruit Extract - Super berry, loaded with vitamin C + E great for skin protection and has astringent qualities.
* Hibiscus Flower Extract -Helps to purify your skin, increases skin cell turnover and is beneficial to acne breakouts.
* Colloidal Oat Powder - Soothing and helps to calm sensitive and irritated skin, creates a skin protection barrier.
* Pure Lavender Essential Oil - Lavender has so many benefits starting with its antifungal properties that helps with inflammation. Helps to calm and soothe skin.
Recommendations: I have tested this product on myself and others however everyone's skin is different. You should do a small test patch on your chin to see if your skin can tolerate this product before using it on your full face.
This listing is for (1) jar
All major credit cards, Paypal and Etsy Gift Cards are accepted.
When you purchase from THE GRACEFUL RABBIT this is what you can expect from us.
My orders typically ship within within 1-5 business day's.
My business day's are Monday through Friday. If I receive your order on the weekend I will start working on it Monday. You can except fast shipment unless I have an ingredient on back order or it's in the busy part of the Holiday season. I will definitely email you if there is going to be a delay in shipment.
I will alway's work hard even in the busy seasons to get your order out FAST and packaged up with great care to detail. I also like to tuck a little extra something in with each order it's my way of saying THANK YOU for shopping with me!
I ship USPS first class on orders 12 ounces and under. Orders over 12 ounces will be shipped Flat Rate through USPS. I can get a lot in a flat rate box.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
All sales are final due to the nature of the handmade product.
However, I do want to have HAPPY CUSTOMERS so if you received your order and there was something wrong please contact me before leaving feedback.
I am looking to have you as a long term customer so your happiness is important to me and I will always try to work something out for you.
I TRY TO TELL YOU EVERY THING ABOUT THE PRODUCT SUCH AS WEIGHT, SCENT, INGREDIENTS ETC. PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE ORDERING IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS I AM VERY QUICK TO RESPOND TO MY EMAILS AND HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
I work hard to make my luxurious Bath and Beauty Products and want you to have confidence in my company when purchasing from me.
I work with trusted vendors that offer the highest quality ingredients. When my garden is in season I will use my lavender, Calendula and other herbs to infuse in my oils.
I use both Essential and Fragrance Oils in my products.
My essential and fragrance oils are Phthalate Free and of a very high quality.
For colors I use Natural Micas, Pigment Iron Oxide Powders and occasionally FDC #5.
I have had great feedback on my products that they are not irradiating to the skin. However if you have sensitive skin I suggest you do a skin patch test for a couple of day's to see how your skin reacts.
I cannot be held responsible for any reactions you may have and I do not make any claims that my products cure or are used for medical benefits.