Clay Powder Facial Skincare Mask
ILLUMINATE: clay facial mask "Brighten + Lift" is ideal for Dull Complexions and suitable for most skin types.
Packaged in a glass jar that is easy to depenses only what you need to use. Enough in each jar for six facial mask.
Directions: Mix (1) tsp. of dry facial powder with purified water to a consistency of yogurt and apply to face avoiding orbital eye area. Leave on until dry, take a warm wet washcloth and start to gently remove your mask. Use your toner to remove any extra mask and apply your facial oil of moisturizer.
Ingredients are All Organic + Wildcrafted
Benefits of product ingredients:
* White Kaolin Clay - Gently cleanses, Purifies and detoxifies your skin from dirt and grime.
* Antique Rose Kaolin Clay - Helps to restore and replenish your skin with moisture.
* Marshmallow Root - Has anti-aging benefits, has been used for healing for centuries, has moisturizing and hydrating properties.
* Goat Milk Powder -Full of vitamins, exfoliates with alpha hydroxy acids that leaves your skin
feeling smooth and soft.
*Camu Camu Fruit Extract - Anti-aging, conditions, repairs and promotes collagen production.
* Orange Peel Extract - Brightening and full of vitamin C to help strengthen your skin.
* Pineapple Fruit Extract - Contains an enzyme called bromelain that breaks down dead skin cells. Helps to brighten the skin and is full if beneficial vitamins.
* Rose Petal Powder -helps with fine lines, hyper-pigmentation and is considered anti-aging.
* Pure Sweet Orange Essential Oil - Powerful anti-inflammatory properties, full of vitamin C that will benefit the epidermis and is brightens the skin.
Recommendations: I have tested this product on myself and others however everyone's skin is different. You should do a small test patch on your chin to see if your skin can tolerate this product before using it on your full face.
This listing is for (1) jar
All major credit cards, Paypal and Etsy Gift Cards are accepted.
When you purchase from THE GRACEFUL RABBIT this is what you can expect from us.
My orders typically ship within within 1-5 business day's.
My business day's are Monday through Friday. If I receive your order on the weekend I will start working on it Monday. You can except fast shipment unless I have an ingredient on back order or it's in the busy part of the Holiday season. I will definitely email you if there is going to be a delay in shipment.
I will alway's work hard even in the busy seasons to get your order out FAST and packaged up with great care to detail. I also like to tuck a little extra something in with each order it's my way of saying THANK YOU for shopping with me!
I ship USPS first class on orders 12 ounces and under. Orders over 12 ounces will be shipped Flat Rate through USPS. I can get a lot in a flat rate box.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
All sales are final due to the nature of the handmade product.
However, I do want to have HAPPY CUSTOMERS so if you received your order and there was something wrong please contact me before leaving feedback.
I am looking to have you as a long term customer so your happiness is important to me and I will always try to work something out for you.
I TRY TO TELL YOU EVERY THING ABOUT THE PRODUCT SUCH AS WEIGHT, SCENT, INGREDIENTS ETC. PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE ORDERING IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS I AM VERY QUICK TO RESPOND TO MY EMAILS AND HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
I work hard to make my luxurious Bath and Beauty Products and want you to have confidence in my company when purchasing from me.
I work with trusted vendors that offer the highest quality ingredients. When my garden is in season I will use my lavender, Calendula and other herbs to infuse in my oils.
I use both Essential and Fragrance Oils in my products.
My essential and fragrance oils are Phthalate Free and of a very high quality.
For colors I use Natural Micas, Pigment Iron Oxide Powders and occasionally FDC #5.
I have had great feedback on my products that they are not irradiating to the skin. However if you have sensitive skin I suggest you do a skin patch test for a couple of day's to see how your skin reacts.
I cannot be held responsible for any reactions you may have and I do not make any claims that my products cure or are used for medical benefits.